Monday 10 July 2017

what makeup I Take on holiday

hi everybody Flossie here,

Today I am going to be showing you the makeup products that I take on holiday. hope you enjoy xx

  1. my fave Charlotte tilbury healthy glow tinted moisturiser, which is currently my holy grail product, if you want to see a review comment down below.
  2. my pixi by Petra eyeshadow palette as it is small and portable.
  3. I bring my mini hoola cause its cute and very portable.
  4. i bring my rose gold revolution brushes as they are very portable and multi use brushes. 
  5. my charlotte tilbury wonderglow as it is great for a no makeup look.
  6. my benefit lipgloss as it is a gorg color and perfect for holidays.
  7. my bare minerals liquid lipstick
  8. goof proof eyebrow pencil 
  9. mac brow set eyebrow gel.
  10. and last but not least my fave Mario Bardescu as it is absoutely amazingggggg.

thanks for reading
Florence xx

2 comments: