Sunday 1 October 2017

things I've bought recently haul !!!!

hi everyone, Flossie here,

so today I really just wanted to apologise for not posting on my blog for ages as I haven't had any ideas and haven't been inspired at all by anything, so I am really sorry about that but I hope you like this post. Click to read on!


so what I bought is:


  1.  a glass water bottle from urban outfitters 
  2. a Victoria's secret body spray in love spell lace 
  3. Charlotte tilbury lipstick in Kim K.W
  4. poloriod picture frame from urban outfitters 
  5. a bedside table lamp which is amazing 
  6. fruit sliders from office 
  7. a new bed which you will see very soon 
  8. some cushions and a matching blanket 
  9. some glasses from urban outfitters  
p.s I cant get any photos on because my phones playing up, sorry x and I am having my room redone so you'll see some of the stuff then !

thanks for reading Flossie x

1 comment:

  1. i liked this little post!! hope you find some inspiration soon!! such a cute post x

    mee xo
    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete