Saturday 15 July 2017

travel hacks!

hi guys, Flossie here


Today I am going to be showing you some of my fave hacks for making the most of the space in a suitcase. I thought this would be good to write about as I am going to Corsica on sunday and I had used these hacks when I was packing !!! Hope you enjoy xx

click to read more !!


  1. putting shoes inside shoes, this works best with sandles and sliders 
  2. rolling clothes up instead of folding them.
  3. putting shoes on top of clothes and on their side so they don't get squished 
  4. if you have any hats pack underwear or bikinis or anything small inside them so they don't lose their shape
  5. get an extention lead so you don't have to get loads of different plug adapters
  6. if you are taking rings tie them together with bobbles so the don't get lost
thanks for reading 
  Florence xx

1 comment: