Monday 3 July 2017

review on the bare minerals liquid lipsticks

hi everyone Flossie here,

Today I am going to be reviewing the bare minerals liquid lipsticks as these are another one of my favourites. hope you enjoy xx

my fave thing about these lipsticks are they are creamy and easy to apply. But they don't stay on for very long so there is a down side. But there is a lot of product so don't worry about running out as I've had mine for ages and it has still got loads left. These lipsticks are the perfect for the summer as they are light and luscious. They are a bit pricey I think they were about £18 so not cheap but not really expensive. I really hope this has helped you make a decision on if you are going to buy these or not  x

thanks for reading
Florence xx

No comments:

Post a Comment