Monday 31 July 2017

5 places I want to visit

hi everyone, Flossie here,

So today I thought I would do a 5 places I want to visit list to tell you where I think would be cool and fun to go to plus at the moment I've been finding it really hard to think of things to post about. Hope you enjoy xx


  1. Hawaii- because it seems like the perfect holiday destination to sunbath and have a great time !!!
  2. New York- because as I love shops new york seems the perfect place to go 
  3. Milan - also because of shops 
  4. great barrier reef- As I think it would be beautiful and a once in a lifetime place to go 
  5. victoria falls, Zambia  - As it is very beautiful and amazing 
thanks for reading 
                                                                       Florence xx

No comments:

Post a Comment