Saturday 17 June 2017

my skincare routine x

 hi guys, Flossie here,

today I'm going to be writing about my skincare routine. My skin is not perfect and and has a few spots here and there but since I've been doing this my skin has got a lot better. Hope you enjoy x
In the morning I get up and straight away go and wash my face with the Liz Earl cleanse and polish face wash and this one is a limited edition one so get your hands on it quick. The I put on my garnier moisture bomb which really makes your skin soft. After that I just spritz on my Mario Bardescu facial spray before and after applying makeup. When I am getting ready to got to bed I just wash my face with the simple face wash so that I get all the nasty stuff of my face so no blemishes appear on my face overnight.

hope you enjoy
Florence xx

No comments:

Post a Comment