Saturday 12 August 2017

review on some charlotte tilbury products !!!

hi everyone, Flossie here

Today I am going to be writing about Charlotte tibury and as it is my fave brand I thought I would dedicate a whole review to it as I don't want you guys to be wasting your money when I can tell if the products work for me or if they don't.

click to read more


the first Charlotte tilbury thing is wonder glow and this is a light weight primer but you can use it under or over your foundation or by itself if you've got amazing skin. This primer definitely does its job and more as it adds a subtle glow to your face. The only problem is the price it is pretty spenny for a primer and it costs  £38.50 on the Charlotte tilbury website and most others. But it has a large amount of product and will last you ages. If your willing to pay that much money I would definitely buy it.

the next product is healthy glow and this is a tinted moisturiser that when you rub it into your skin changes colour from white to your skin tone for a tanned look all year round. I don't think it will work for very dark skin tones but I may be wrong so if you do have a dark skin tone I would look into it further as I do not have all the answers for you. Another problem is if you are very fair you may look a bit orange if you don't work it in properly. It is again quite expensive as I bought it at £35 I think. but this product is still very good as it includes a lot of product and moisturises your skin all the time your wearing it unlike a foundation and gives a sheer layer of coverage as well.

the third product I am going to be talking about is the instant look in a pallet in natural beauty which is a great product to pop in your bag and take everywhere to use anywhere anytime. It includes 3 eye shadows, a bronzer, 2 blushers and a highlighter. I think this is a great pallet apart from the highlighter isn't up to much as it is very light and you cant see it very well but if you want a very very subtle highlight it isn't very good but I do where it in the day quite a lot as it reflects well so you can just about see the glow. Apart from the highlight I think that how the pallet is numbered and you know exactly what to do is a great idea and a perfect beginners pallet. I actually got this in the sale for £29 but it is actually £49 which I was not prepared to pay so that is unfortunate but you may be prepared to pay that so if you are I would recommend for a beginner.

the next product are the Charlotte tilbury lipsticks this includes all of the collections as I got sent loads of free samples with an on line order so I have a pretty good idea on what their like and how long they stay on for. My fave colour is Kim KW but you do have to use a lip liner with my skin tone as I am quite fair and the lipstick is quite light and made for Kim kw skin tones. The matte revolution lipsticks are creamy but still matte and are included in the hot lips collection, they fade if you are eating and drinking but if you are just having like a chat with your friends and not doing much then they last about then they stay on all day. The K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks are not as matte and have more of a sheen and come of quite easily but are still really nice and I love to wear these all the time. The hot lips collection is just those 2 collections mixed together and based on celebs names.

the fifth product is the Charlotte tilbury eyebrow gel which is clear but comes in 3 other shades as well. This product is very disappointing as it is long on one side but on the other it is short and looks like it should be the lid but obviously has to be where all the gel is and it is like their is nothing their and I got this in the sale for £12 but it is originally £18 which is rubbish for what comes in the packaging. Overall the actual gel is alright nothing special. I wouldn't recommend getting this for obvious reasons but this is just my opinion so if you do have this product and love it please don't be offended.

the last product is my brand new lip liner in the shade pillow talk which is supposed to mimic your natural lip colour so you can over line your lips and it will look natural and do anything to yours lips with it. This product is amazing and I've already used it loads its so creamy and a lovely colour to use every day. Their is really not much to say about this product apart from the fact that it is amazing.


thanks for reading and sorry this is very long
don't forget to subscribe

Florence xx



No comments:

Post a Comment