Thursday 20 April 2017

birthday and birmingham haul!!

hi everyone, flossie here
today I am going to be writing about my birthday as it was yesterday or if your reading this after it has been out for a while the 19th of april. For my birthday I went to Birmingham shopping with www.looleeloo1.blogspot.com as she is my best friend. I am not bragging in any way I just wanted to write a post and this seemed quite a good idea!!


birthday pressies:
rose gold apple watch
air max jewel premium nike trainers
hollister jumper and dress
vanilla cupcake yankee candle
pandora ring, the heart stacking one
rose gold, gold and silver bag
pyjamas
pink backpack
money£££ as I was going shopping that day
bh cosmetics makeup brushes
earplugs
necklace from dew


shopping haul:
twofaced melted matte liquid lipstick in child star
urban outfitters sliders
primark jumper and shorts
face masks

thanks for reading 
Florence xx



No comments:

Post a Comment