Sunday 19 March 2017

high end and drugstore makeup collection

Hi everyone Flossie here,
I am so sorry that I haven't posted in ages I have had so much on and no spare time, but anyway hope you enjoy my makeup collection!!


first I am going to start with lips!
mac- brave
mac- medium rare (liptensity)
revolution- chauffer
bobbi brown- ballet pink
l'oreal- silencio
maxfactor- pink romantic
3 of the seventeen lip lustres they don't have names
maxfactor- glossy toffee
benefit- ultra plush lipgloss
mac- nutcracker sweet nude lipgloss kit

face - concealers, foundations, setting sprays, primers
nars- radiant creamy concealer
rimmel- wake me up concealer
mac - fix+ setting spray
revlon- colourstay foundation
bare minerals- complexion rescue foundation
bare minerals- prime time primer
maybelline- baby skin primer

face powders- highlighters, setting powders, blush, bronzer
mac- soft and gentle highlighter
rimmel- stay matte setting powder
mua- undress your skin highlighter
seventeen- plum puff blush
helen e- in the pink blush
benefit- hoola bronzer
bare minerals- mineral veil setting powder
benefit- sugar bomb blush

eyes- including brows
mac- handwritten single eyeshadow
mac- brow set eyebrow gel
mac- in extreme dimension 3D black lash
seventeen- falsifeye HD mascara
N07- lash impact
essence- eyebrow stylist set
benefit- they're real mascara

palettes- all kinds of palettes
revolution- ultra sculpt and contour kit
revolution- revoholic cheeks
revolution- redemption palette iconic 2
revolution- salvation palette iconic pro 1
sleek- highlighting palette solstice
w7- colour me buff

I am not going to put the names of all my brushes as i don't know them all, sorry if that bothers you.



 thanks for reading
Florence xx


No comments:

Post a Comment